happy birthday to me

assalammuallaikum.
finally ! im now 16 years old on 19.Dec.2012
heheherkkk. thx all for wish me. wish u all also hepi
bersyukur alhamdulillah sbb Allah msh pjgkan umo diri ini
hihihihi. after hv a party, me n my friends round2 satu kpg!!
memang best. lg best bl comeh sendrik yg bawak skuter tu
hihihi.. wat?! but, unlucky otw round2 tu ujan tbe2 lak turon
adooo.. so, me n my friend. we 4 mrempit la !!
hey2 dun take it seriously. hahahahaha..
but its fun yawh. hahahahahaha
but i can c my tears wen i open a mcj coming
dat is come from "u"
hey ! i miss u.. its been a long time i wait for ur mcj
like wat i post on my fb "i wish to hear ur voice n not ur text"
but its ok.. i jus take it easy.. oh! u wish me "hope u happy"
i'll try my best. so for "u". have a new life.
mencintai n memiliki adalah dua perkara yg berbeza (ayat2 cinta)

No comments:

Post a Comment